Plan A Trip With The Goose Guys
- When hunting snow geese, we use full body decoys, unplugged shotguns, high-quality electronic snow goose calls and rotary machines
- when hunting fall ducks and geese, we use fully flocked full body decoys and panel blinds all blinds have heaters for winter hunting
- Gun Loads (for 12-Gauges): 3-inch, 3 1/2 inch BB, BBB, or -Shot in steel are the loads of choice.
- Choke: improved to full, depending on how your gun patterns with the large loads.
- Call your state Wildlife Agency for general information on season dates, regulations, and ducks and Canada goose staging areas .
- Call your state Wildlife Agency for general information on season dates, regulations, and snow goose staging areas.
- Non-toxic shot gun shells-12 gage, 3 or 3 1/2 inch, steel shot, 1’s and BB’S
- Food/snacks/drinks (please nonalcoholic beverages)
- Hunting license & Required Stamp
- Comfortable clothing for all weather conditions, water proof (Gortex) is a must
- Extra pair of dry boots (Rubber boots are best) I like to use Muck Brand boots. They are air light and very warm.
- If you have waders, I do suggest you bring them just in case.